Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Has anyone seen these?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Katie from IL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2005
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    I got this mini digital camera from Walgreens that is perfect for the dolls! It's really works, and can be used for still, video and webcam. It's $10. They come in silver, pink and blue. I got silver, but if they go on sale I may get the blue and pink ones too! There's a keychin clasp on the side, where I could attach a string so the dolls can wear it around their necks.

    I really don't care so much that it works or anything and I thought $10 was a lot to spend on a doll thing, but then I remebered that the doll computers AG sells are $32! Plus, I've been forever looking for a realistic-looking camera for the dolls (especially Jess-I don't like that butterfly thing at all except for a necklace).

    The only other similar items I could find was at Wal-Mart where they had 2 kinds, one was $15 and the other was $20. I wanted to find a cheaper version but so far no luck. I guess I'll keep this one and all the dolls canshare.

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 18, 2006 05:40 PM: Message edited by: Diamond Dragon ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Nevtal's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2006
    Posts
    220
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I haven't seen them, but they sound really neat! Hmm, maybe I should get one for my girls...

  3. #3
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    Until i can successfully save up for a good digital camera, I bought the $15 Walmart one last year so I could take pictures of my dolls. It's not clear and you need a lot of light but it works for now. I also take some pictures with a friend's digital camera.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have one, though I forget what brand it is, that i got at a TS for the dolls. It's a cute prop, and though it does take okay pictures, I don't use it much because it's not Mac compatible.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member kitandkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    949
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmm... I'll have to pick one up when I go to Target. It sounds cute! Though, I don't know if it's a good idea for the dolls to have a camera, lol [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •